Total Pageviews

Race for life

Next big challange ahead

............. race for life!

I/ we want to help others win their fight like I have and to remember the ones we have sadly lost already

our team has raised £780 so far, trying to increase it to reach £1000, please support us! you can sponsor us on the below website , every penny counts

http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/teamlyddonmerryweather

or text MERR99 £1 to 70070  if everyone who read this blog text in we could have raised over £4763 pounds so far! so please if you are reading or have been following my journey, please help and sponsor just £1 to this great cause

thanks to all of you that have already sponsored you are all amazing!

I will post some pics of the race after the weekend
wish me luck... I think I will need it  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment