Total Pageviews

the wanted!

I m escaping, getting out of this town and the same surroundings, for two nights but thats all I need
something to look forward to
a break with Mandy, Mum, Lottie  Carla and Z
girls fun by the sea, thanks to mand finding us the break, cant wait, going this weekend, Lottie is excited and so am I, lots to do but havent the energy!

had some god news today, the last injection was a success, my neuts are at an all time high!
keep singing that stupid wanted song, how do you get up from an all time low,
that may be my neuts theme tune !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LV_bETEzs

looks like the expensive injection worked , which was really good , as it meant it was worth doing and conquering the fear of injecting myself

spoke to my CNS today, she said I will have the injection again after the next chemo, its great not to have ulcers this round, have been "panic eating" which is what I call wanting and eating random things at random times incase the ulcers arrive the next day and as they stop me eating for a about a week, but it hasnt happned this time, so I need to be more careful ! and eat a bit more healthy as it looks like I can eat what I want for three weeks in a row this time.

The next chemo will be on the 5th May ...... no more news , cancer is getting boring now right!
so do one Lenny, I m bored of you

No comments:

Post a Comment