Total Pageviews

elo

Only me, well feeling better than ever!

had a brilliant time with my baby girl, she makes me so happy words cant describe, if i didn't have her through all this misery I m not sure I would have coped, she smiles and I smile, I love her laugh and at the beach she laughed so much !

on saturday the dogs we have to take EVERYWHERE were all packed and someone woke up very excited! she wanted her hat like mummy which made me cry! but i didn't let her see but isnt  that she  so cute !
 

We had great weather apart from he wind! but we wont be frightened by the wind, cardys on and off we went to explore the sand, Lottie just loves digging in the sand!
the beach was seriously stunning, Sue had said it was amazing and she was right! , thanks for cheering me up the other day Sue, you are an amazing friend to mum and me too, started blogging again just for you x

feeling more positive now, a break is just what was needed, away from all the same views etc the beach is so nice, could have sat there all day!



Look at the sand, looks quite amazing for the uk doesn't it!
dont be fooled by the pics though, wind was blowing a gale but we were happy with it not raining, we arent a lucky family so for it not to rain all weekend wa a bonus!




wish I was back on the beach but instead its chemo week, had forgotten! Thursday is chemo number 5, kind of dreading feeling even more tired and beaten up and no appetite so maybe some more panic eating over the next few days! made a lovely dinner today for Keith and me as we were apart over the weekend, Lottie can have nice early bath and bed or stay up if she wants to,and eat with us maybe.

house is so untidy from the weekend but I don't care about that anymore, its not important, having fun and being with Lottie is more important today. we can tidy up later.


my fav picture of the weekend and I keep looking at her little happy face!
thanks to my super sis for organising the weekend away, just what the doctor ordered.

I m ready to kick Lennys butt again Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment