Total Pageviews

98

98 days, and yes I am counting!
maybe I can have a party on the 100th day! wonder how many days till I finish chemo, till they tell me he has gone, till they say I m in remission, must remember to take it one step at a time, lets start with how many days till end of chemo, would be nice to have that hangining over my head, its like a reminder that I m ill, there are lots of things to remind me but the chemo taking away my chances to plan things etc is one of the most annoying things, its in control everything revolves around when chemo is.

sleep is still on the menu, met auntie mandy today at lunch time straight from work, which meant another exciting train trip for my girl , we then had lunch in the pub, and back to mandys for a film, didnt manage to stay awake, had to sneak upstairs and have a nap, comfy bed sis, thanks ! glad you enjoyed watching bambi with my baby girl!

dinner at mum and dads, which was lovely and now home for more sleep, I feel shattered and think bed and bath on the menu already. Lottie is in bed, and its only 8.20, this must be what a pensioner feels like, a little taste of old age! its not much fun when you are only 31!

friday tomorrow, morning of fun with Dad and lottie planned, then no doubt..... sleep! life on the edge, rock and roll! I used to think i felt tired, but this is real tiredness, when your eyes burn, and blinking becomes hard work, I will never moan about being tired again once I m fighting fit again.
cant wait to be able to make the most of every day and not worry about being shattered half way throught he day.

No comments:

Post a Comment