Total Pageviews

BH

bank holiday, and didn't really think about that till late this afternoon
spent the day resting, there isn't much else I can manage
feeling sick, and horrid, and that would be putting it mildly
watched a few films in bed with my Lottie and Mr m this afternoon, Wall-e 
 Lottie really loved it but she asked lots of questions, which always makes me laugh.
a week more of maybe feeling this way and then maybe I ca have my taste buds back and not feel like this for a few days before we start all over again for round 7, cant actually believe I have to have 8 cycles, to think at the beginning they thought maybe 4, double the original idea, not sure how much strength I can have left for this fight, but I have to find it some where , to get back to where we were before all this came along to ruin our plans and lives. wat a miserable post, sorry, goes against everything I believe in, but hard to be happy when u feel like this, the days are long when you feel sick all day. hangovers will be easy after this! only last a day, this one lasts days on end with no fun before hand! have been able to drink tea, earl grey this time is my fav, but cant manage orange juice and water tastes of poison again, and that's mean.  nearly time for bed again, highlight of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment