Total Pageviews

mambo number 5

chemo number 5 done, or as Jo said, is it a bi like mambo number 5!
"a little less of Lenny in my life, a little bit of Tracey feeling fine"
 that made me laugh out loud! thanks jo! x

I ve been more positive this week, until today,  had forgotten how crap chemo makes you feel, woken up feeling sick and no appetite again, hate this part, had some cherry coke so far today, cant face tea or coffee or milk or water, dare not eat but need to take my steroids and other pills this morning

but I wont be beaten by Lenny, saw the scan yesterday he is a bout he size of a clenched fist, so getting much smaller than the 18x16x10cm that he was a the beginning, having more chemo on 26th May then another scan, they don't expect to see nothing left of Lenny on the scan as I will be left with scar tissue, so there is a great chance this could be over in the near future, still a long journey to go, as prob need 3 more chemos and then maybe radiotherapy but I m over half way.

The last injection worked , so I have the same one again for this cycle, one booster injection, big bad one to kick those neuros into action, felt crappy after it last time but least I had no ulcers, so that's not a bad trade off. i ll inject it on Sunday and it should last till the next cycle of chemo, fingers crossed

need to go back to the seaside, felt happy and peaceful on that beach, wish could teleport there for the morning with Lottie, insead its pjs and kids tv and films and cuddles in bed, thats not too bad either though, she can always cheer me up, I love my little button Lottie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment