Total Pageviews

101

101 days and still counting, feeling totally fed up today, there, I said it, do I feel better for saying it .... not really.
i should stop moaning, i do hate moaning but cant seem to think of anything good to say today. Its 2.21 in the afternoon and I m awake, maybe that's a positive thing, but my eyes are heavy and my bed is calling, what a life I have, living like a pensioner! great
really need to do some jobs, tidy up bedroom, my clothes etc,
r M has cleared away after dinner and hoovered so that will have to do, I don't have the energy for anything else. there was a time when the house not being perfect would have really upset me, it still does but I just know now that there are more important things to do, like recover! I wasn't giving myself any resting time before, and I know now that I need to, its hard to accept that I cant do everything that I used to do. It isn't forever and I have to remember that
I m going to try and get out tomorrow to playgroup, not sure if I can be brave enough to go, havent seen everyone and its lots of people to see in one go, I m not feeling confident, not about going anywhere at the moment, its not group, they are all lovely and miss going and so does lottie, we always used to go on a monday. I should be brave for Lotties sake and take her so she can have fun, my neutros are going to be at their best, wit the super injection, I have an immune system that acutally works at the moment , its the best time to go. anyway, time to stop worrying about simple things I used to do, time to sleep. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment