Total Pageviews

seaside

had a lovely weekend, went to the seaside withe the girls, thank you mum and Mandy, you are the best , love you so much
one night away, something to look forward to, something to enjoy, watching Lottie have so much fun always cheers me up

totally shattered now but it was worth it, and being away if only for one night, always makes your own bed seem perfect


we did all the seaside favourites
sandcastles, windbreaker, fish and chips, well mushy peas for Lottie, they are her favourite and of course ice creams and the amusements!
we went out for our dinner to a lovely pub, Lottie was an angel, she is getting very grown up and a pleasure to take out!
 
 
 lovely pub for a nice warm evening and good food by the water
Lottie enjoying her ice cream!

beautiful hemsby beach

collecting stones for the sandcastle

My beautiful girl

 Mmm mushy peas!

excited !

collecting stones with nannie x

Back to reality, chemo Thursday so two days and I ll be really poorly again, least I made the most of feeling not as bad, although I m totally shattered it was worth it :-) you wont beat me "nothing" your days are numbered, should hear on Thursday when my scan is, to see how we are doing, and when we can celebrate Lenny/the nothings downfall :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment