Total Pageviews

old skool dayz

wishing my life away and wanting what I had before seems to be mostly on my mind this week, life was great before Lenny arrived, and I/we were happy with it all, it may not have seemed much to everyone else, but it was perfect for me, my handsome husband, and beautiful daughter, nice job, home, amazing friends and most importantly the very best family. its no rock and roll lifestyle but I was happy, and its all I want back please Lenny, that and some hair ! and a social life again, ( maybe this time with a few less brandys, I thought I would miss brandy but couldnt face one if you paid me right now!)

I had in my mind all these huge changes I wanted to make but I don't think I want anything different to what we had before,

I m starting to feel less sick, what a relief, my CNS says there is something else I can take to help with that sick feeling next cycle, so hopefully that should help make it more bearable.

Cant believe its only been 97 days since that horrible phone call from the doctor at Lister telling me I had cancer and needed to start chemo right away and to make my way to the hospital in London, seems like forever ago now. all the things you take for granted, all the things you worry about that just are not important.
cant wait to be worrying about what to wear as the single most important thing I do in the morning rather than the pills,the injections, how long till chemo and all the other horrible side effects that come with kicking Lenny's arse!

time to start getting back to being me, bossing and organising things, charity day to sort out, for the race for life party and coach to organise for the boys bike ride, already got quotes just need to sort out numbers for the 12th June. picnic to support our cyclists!

Plea?
we are looking for any offers for the 24th July  Charity party, raffle prizes, we are looking for local businesses to offer vouchers, free meals etc,  tombola prizes, stalls we can set up to make some money, cake stalls, lots of stuff for the kids would be really great, all ideas welcome,  any fun things we can do on the day then please let me know  at teamlyddonmerryweather@hotmail.co.uk  If you know anyone/company that can help please ask, I want to do something positive, someting good...........something I can be proud of

No comments:

Post a Comment