Total Pageviews

40 days

40 days since we found out I had cancer, seems like a life time ago, so much has happened, two rounds of chemo, two stays in hospital, one 8 days stay one 4 day stay, two rounds of being neutopenic and countless trips for blood tests and to A and E, hairloss, mouth ulcers, sickness!
But I m still smiling( through the ulcers) and trying to enjoy every days on the merits it brings, least I m at home and not in hospital, and able to see my special girl Lottie and amazing husband and nearly lead a normal life
Lottie makes me laugh everyday, growing up so fast and talking more and more, where does she get it from!

ventured out today after a week of staying in, been to lister again and escaped on good behaviour but back tomorrow to check blood before round three on Thursday!
psyching myself up for round three, starting to realise what the Prof meant by feeling beaten up by the end of the 4 treatments
I feel shattered most of the time already and only two rounds in, slept so much over the weekend but when I was awake made sure I had fun with Lottie, Keith and my mum and sis like normal
I don't want things to change , and Lottie has picked up on some it, but she will, things are not the same at the moment I suppose.
Didn't manage to see my Uni friends as spent Friday at the lister and then the bad news of being neutropenic meant I had to avoid all germs, as I have no immune system. I was snet home to rest and relax :-(

Not really had much news to tell, so haven't been updating as much as I was when I was in the hospital.
I'm still organising the charity day to raise awareness and cash for the Lymphoma and cancer chairties in the summer after the girls run the race for life in Stevenage
lotsalready planned, still need to organise antoher meeting with the team, watch this space for news

Please sponsor my strong team of friends and family and me!  racing on the 24th July in stevenage, cant wait to write my tshirt, I want to put Tracey 1 Lenny Lymphoma 0!
thank you to all that have sponsored already it means alot to me, as you all know, already raised £160!
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/teamlyddonmerryweather
hope that the fun day after raises so much, will have totals up on the days of all sponsorship, raffle total and fun day events etc, going to be a superb day, and I hope to be in remission by then, a double celebration and something to look forward to.

any one with ideas or offers for the raffle please email the team at teamlyddonmerryweather@hotmail.co.uk


The boys are racing on 12th June for the chemo unit where I am receiving my treatment,
thanks to all that have sponsored,amazing total of £355!
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/teamlyddonmerryweather

The girls are losing at the moment, so please sponsor the girls if you can, not that its a competition by you know it will be! lol

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment