Total Pageviews

catch up

Afternoon

been a very tiring few days , not used to not being able to do much
body has told me to sleep so I have listened, not like me I know but sometimes you have to behave! ( I have had years of misbehaving!)

Had some lovely visitors this week and mornings are best, so tired by lunch time!

Cous Emma came over yesterday, walked to town, first venture out in new wig! and surprised myself by managing to walk the whole way, all 7 minutes of it!
then had coffee when got to town, well I had a hot chocolate as coffee still tastes terrible
a small price to pay for getting better
maybe i wont ever drink it again! had a lovely morning, thank you em x

Lottie had a drink too and then we went to look around shops and see lovely auntie Linda in the shop
Lottie was very good, although wanted a few carrys hope Emma isn't in bed today with a bad back!
We bought some 'make ' to bring home and jacket potatoes! we know how to live, crazy our family! life on the edge! but we were happy!

Lottie and Emma made a big mess, mostly of their own hands! hope the pen marks have come off, Lottie is all clean today!

Daddy came home and Emma was released for caring for the not so elderly, I went to bed and slept till 4.30pm, bit annoyed with all the sleeping but never mind!

woke up and thought i will never sleep tonight, Keith made dinner and Lottie had a bath and went to bed after alot of stories!
I put some things on ebay, make some money for the fun things we want to do this summer, have a folder with all the plans in it! and the wish book with all nice things I thought about when i was in hospital!

Keith had a bath after his delicous lasagne from Auntie Linda! thanks Aunite, others in freezer so he has some nice dinners at the ready!  I skyped my sis and mum and then we went  to bed, thought I would never sleep but slept till 6am!

Up early and waiting for gg to arrive to help me today, then Mandy arrived with breakfast treats. GG has been great helping with clean sheets washing up and even taking some washing home , thanks for ther treats Mand! super idea!

hoping to catch up with work folks later if i m not asleep or neutropenic, so off for a nap , could go neutropenic any day from now, so trying to make the most of it before I end up back at the lister, bag is packed I m ready but dont want to go!

:-) still smiling though as I have had a fun few days concentrating on my Lottie, been face painting today, she is a tiger! !x

good news is toms fundraising still on the up !
total at £1125.10, thank you again and to anyone who has helped, its amazing!

our boys bike ride is on the way up too, total now £225!  http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Merryweather thanks to everyone who has already sponsored them! will update with some training pics soon, They need to get fit ready for June 12th!

girls page to follow, been too tired to create my page, but girls will be racing race for life on 24th july, with our charity event after on the same day at the three horseshoes in Letchworth as a confirmed venue now, lots of ideas for that one, if anyone has any ideas how to make some more money on the day just email our team at teamlyddonmerryweather@hotmail.co.uk

No more news for now thank you to anyone who has called text etc, sorry if I havent replied to them all but so tired, if they come when I m awake and with it I will reply, promise!
still so many nice messages, calls cards presents, thank you, all so kind, I m sure I dont deserve any of it

No comments:

Post a Comment