Total Pageviews

Friday 25th March

Woke up like after a nasty accident or heavy night on the booze, but either way I m not letting it get to me. Lottie was in our bed last night, crying in the night for Daddy then Mummy, so we let her in, I like waking up with her there, she likes cuddles as much as I do.
We were up about 7.15 and she was very cute, lots of cuddles, just what you need after chemo! we had a bath, she helps me by getting the towel etc, such a good girl we are very lucky.
Mum helped out, getting Lottie ready and making breakfast.

The Birthday girl arrived, Happy Birthday to my special friend Mrs Lane today, had a good chat and helped take my mind over the 'hangover' from yesterday! Mr Merryweather came home and we were back together again as a family, just the way i like it.

Got home about 7.15pm  last night, it was along day, chemo all done but came home with some extra meds! to try and boost these lazy neutros the Prof wants me to have some injections, I give them myself, first one will be Sunday not too bad only have to do one a day for 7 days. some nasty side effects but not for everyone so fingers crossed I dotn get too many. and I had a short lesson in how to do them ! wrote it all down in the BOOK!

Iits been a real hard week, not felt great, and filled with sad news for lots of special friends, you all know who you are and how much you all mean to me, only wish there was something I could do for you all, life is cruel I have learnt that int he last few years but its the way you deal with, trying to stay positive helps me, and writing this too, but everyone is different with these things and my wish is that all of you find some way that helps and suits you to deal with it without going mad. I m here for you all anytime, Cancer wont ruin that for me!
or my friends, being asleep all the time might though!  here's hoping this cycle isn't too hard and i don't miss Lotties 3rd birthday next weekend, already bought the new BIKE! cant wait to see her face! off for a nap now myself, want to be ok later to see my special sister tonight xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment