Total Pageviews

Race Day £925.10 Run Tom Run!

Today is big race day for Mr Tom! Good luck, run Forrest run! Total this morning is at a huge £925.10 blooming brilliant, pics to follow from my official press photographer!
Good luck Tom, you don’t know how much it means to me and the charity too, thank you so, much, I’ll have to stop there as I  don’t want to cry x
I ll go back to yesterday instead,

I woke up around 6 today, even when I wake up I still  feel so very tired but cant sit here again, we are off to Woburn wont be too much, only sitting in car watching a few animals and Lottie loves “mamials” as she says, and I only get the weekend to spend with Mum and Mandy, as they have to carry on with work, so I intend to make the most of the time we can spend together


We packed up the car and off we went, Girls day out, Me Mum and Mandy and of course Lottie, she was excited as we have been before with the Lovely Mrs Brunger!
I wore Cheryl, it was freezing so could wear a hat too and was hoping it would be less obvious I was wearing a wig, we wouldnt bump into anyone we know there either , fingers crossed




We drove around the park, Not sure if Mandy or Lottie were the most excited member of our party! The animals were on top form, they always seem to move about more and walk past the car in the cold, the giraffes stampeded past the car and across the road! Lottie was very excited and wanted to sit on my lap which was lovely! We saw, the rhinos, zebras, bears, lions all sorts, Lottie loved it!  We drove around the monkeys to try and get them on the car but unfortunately only saw them on top of the other cars! We decided we would go t the craft fair and come back for another go before we left

 We had some lunch and then went for a wander, into he craft fair and the first thing we saw was a charity stall for Lymphoma and Leukaemia, they were local group from Hemel, we decided we had to buy something, so had a go on the tombola and bought Lottie a frog, my prize on the raffle was shampoo, really made me laugh won’t need that for a while, then I won a calendar s we gave them back explained we just wanted to help out as its a cause that we feel a lot form they were lovely ladies and I got their card and will contact them to see how I can help them too. They couldn’t believe Cheryl wasn’t my own hair and asked about my condition, saying non Hodgkin’s etc had the best possible prognosis. I haven’t considered that I won’t be ok, it’s starting to dawn on me that people don’t see it the same way as I do, I have to be ok, No other option.
We took a further wander along, looking at the other bits and pieces but my ,mind was somewhere else, tried to shake it off so we could enjoy the day, we have had enough terrible upsetting days later I want to make the most of the time I m not in hospital or asleep.

Lottie saw a stall where you could paint and make, there were some lovely coloured sands and you could fill up a plastic shape and make a necklace, she was sold! We picked a star necklace and she filled it up very well, looks very pretty she wore it all day! And painted a blue racing car which we could collect before leaving for home!
Next on Lottie’s agenda was the penguins! “peng pengs” we wandered off the weather was lovely sun shining really beautiful. We found the pengs and a few other animals and I was getting tired, but stumbled across the parrot show, they were flying around and around, Lottie loved them, mouth wide open! Then one flew past my head, had to duck, think that parrot was after Cheryl and my hat, that was close we said!


Off to the shop and Lottie was bought a monkey for being such a good girl, thanks Mandy and Mum, you do spoil her but she is more than worth it. We had a really nice morning, but time to sleep for me, slept on the way home, so did Lottie! Before that one more trip to see if we can get a monkey to jump on Mandy’s car, we drove around looking for the cheeky ones, already on the cars, finally one leap on the roof and slid down the windscreen, Mandy was most def the most excited! Lottie wasn’t sure she liked it! Then we looked over to see some naughty monkeys doing things on top of another car, we were hysterical as the people in  the car had n idea about what those monkeys were up to! Until they saw us laughing pointing!
 Got home for a rest and then lovely Tracey popped in for a cuppa after being up the road sorting out her new house, can’t wait to see how it’s going, bet its fab it was last time I saw it! She showed me how to open he beautiful chocs she sent, me and Keith had been struggling, we must be tired or something! Or they were too fancy for us! x
Me and Lottie got in our pjs while daddy went to get some dinner, Skpyed Mum and Dad and Mandy and Auntie and then went to bed! Being so tired is rubbish but better than some of the side effects last time. I do feel ill first thing and food is odd, tastes funny or makes me feel sickly but the tablets are working, I need to be careful and take each day as it comes, can’t really be alone for much time at the moment not with Lottie, but have the covered with a plan for next week so each day I have some help before Keith is home at lunch time to rescue me. It won’t be forever and then I can have my independence back please I hate replying on others I DO IT MYSELF, Lottie’s catch phrase will rapidly become mine!

1 comment:

  1. Loving Cheryl - very glam, so glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete