Total Pageviews

Thursday- misery guts

Apologies for not updating the blog since Saturday, I've been tired and a little bit of a misery, suppose it was bound to happen, its hard trying to be bright and breezy all the time, but  have managed  a good go at it, and all because of my little angel Lottie! she gets upset when I m upset but its getting harder to be happy!
Injections are going well, better than I thought they would, Especially as I don't like needles, think i m over that after all of the needles I ve seen since the 11th Feb and the biopsy.

Threw myself into having a lazy morning, didn't get dressed, which NEVER happens, always up and dressed before Lottie but couldn't be bothered today so I didn't, don't think it will happen again, feels too lazy for me!
I did try though, we watched telly together and had a rest before venturing to town to meet lovely Laura and handsome Otto for coffee, felt cheered up after, and more normal again, as normal as you can when you have the big C,  we then came home with  to see Daddy and are now waiting to see Auntie Mandy and Nannie, Our car is in the garage so perhaps being trapped here hasn't helped this week!
Lottie has her 3rd Birthday this weekend, the injections may mean I m not neutropenic, so keeping my fingers crossed for that as it will make them worth while, I really don't want to miss her party, she is very excited, cant wait to see her smiling little face, she sure has missed her friends lately and needs some fun too.

Round three of chemo on the 14th April, and then a scan, although had a letter today to say scanning in two weeks, so maybe before Easter, heres hoping we have some news for Easter!

Holiday is booked for July, and car now, something amazing to look forward to at last, Lottie is already talking about holiday and amazes me as she can remember last years!  cant wait for sun and relaxing times, they seem so far away today

This afternoon I made a few calls to try and organise the bike ride and charity fun day in the Summer, going to organise a coach for the 12th June, already wrting a list for the picnic and fun things while the boys race , fingers crossed for some nice weather! boys sponsorship at £435 !
http://www.justgiving.com/Tracey-Merryweather 

As for the firls event, we are at £200 now!
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/teamlyddonmerryweather please sponsor the girls team, we need to beat those boys!

thanks to everyone who has sponsored! really cheered me up today to see the totals on the up!
I promise to be a bit more cheery in my next post! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey cous, don't ever apologise you are doing amazing well you wouldn't be normal if you were bouncing around all the time (that said I shall be buying you a pogo stick to cheer you up if needs be ;o) ) Remember you have lots of people around you who love you miserable, sad or indifferent - always here if you want to have a chat/cry/laugh etc etc etc love you loads xxx

    ReplyDelete