Total Pageviews

Saturday Shampoo

Sleep sleep and some more sleep
This seems to be the future, so tired, woke up early yesterday, and went back to bed after a while and then two special friends came over, cheered me up, then went for another rest
GG came over to do a few jobs in the afternoon, may have to get her cleaning every week, Keith took Lottie out for some fun at Monkey business. Wore her out, came home and she was very tired and hungry! Good work Mr M
Feel better this time after chemo than last time, no appetite and feel sleepy and up and down that was to be expected. Lots of tablets to take but that’s not a problem if they keep me well.
Sis came over and took Lottie to Mum and Dad’s so could try and rest/eat with a little peace and quiet, Lottie has a new catch phrase, “What’s that mum?” what’s that?” and pointing, cute but exhausting! Especially if you are tired anyway!
Lottie came home and looked very happy, pjs and went to bed with lots of stories from Daddy.
Checked the fundraising to cheer me up
Our boys bike ride up to £75 , please sponsor them! Think of my dad on a bike, and the cycle helmet that’s worth a fiver of anyone’s money!  And he hasn’t been on a bike in years, training programme to follow soon! Trying to think of something they could do so we can see them when they race, maybe purple faces! Fancy dress if they will let us dress them up!
Toms half marathon up to 900! Big smiles!!  Good luck Tom you are a star!
Me Mandy and Mum going to take Lottie to Woburn today, to see the animals, resting in the car, will take my pillow! Will wear the wig I think, it’s so cold today , then Daddy can take a day off, he is back to work Monday after some seriously long hard three weeks, been a superstar as always thought, I m very lucky
Looking forward to going out today, change of scenery, and the day with Mum and Mandy, Like normal sat, but not quite as I m a tired baldie!
Roll on payday been expensive being ill!  Still nothing changes, waiting for payday is normal right, and at the moment normal seems very appealing!
Keeping it in mind that Prof Linch said 80% of getting Lenny kicked out after 4 cycles and this is the second so I m a the half way mark, but worried about how tired I ll be by the end he did mention “feeling somewhat beaten up” by the end I think I can see what he means now, but I m the incredible healing woman, I won’t be beat! Not by Lenny, I’m already winning!
Got to get back to the fun life we had before Lenny made his ugly appearance, haven’t had a drink since Christmas! No dance offs or proper fun really, We have the holiday to look forward to after this, timed well, and we didn’t even know!  Can’t wait to walk down to the beach and sit sleeping by the sea! Think we will all need it by July. I’ll have to buy some big hats and sun block, can’t sit in the sun after chemo, just another rule to live by! Its a long list!
I hope I m not too tired today want to enjoy the animals too with Lottie rather than miss it asleep!
Have a good weekend everyone
special birthday song for Mr Styles today :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment