Total Pageviews

Along came a tumour... then the family and friends

Got a bit of time on my hands today as I m Neutropenic and stuck in isolation
I ve become a lymphoma expert over the last two weeks, since they threw this all at me on the 11th February

the story so far

I was sue to go for my scan, PET scan, but  I vwas very ill, like flu,got up just about, after calling mum and dad to help me couldn't move! cant really remember it all, remember thinking, maybe this is it, and saying I give up, can't do it mum, sorry about that mum, wont happen again, PROMISE!!

 Mandy arrived and we decided to try go for the scan anyway, got in the car and slept the whole way to Mount Vernon.

I called my consultant  and left a message, said not sure I can be scanned feel so ill don't know what to do, whilst waiting for the scan I fell asleep, we were delayed by about 2 hours, as they had a few problems with the PET scan, Told my sister Need some air, so we went for a breather, turned our phones back on to get a voicemail from the consultant, well two actually
First one was
 Please call me back, we have the biopsy result
the second was, call me urgently we need to admit you.... today!

Panic upset and all those emotions ran through me an Mand, she went into brilliant sister mode, work more, right lets call her, see what she says, get the book, we can write it all down , don't panic

will continue after my drip, just on my antibiotics! bloody neutropenic episode, don't u know I'm a bit very busy for all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment