Total Pageviews

Enough already, onwards an upwards!

Apologies for being a little more miserable today, its the isolation part of being nuetropenic that does it, its so hard to handle after the week I last week, being alone isn't my strong point, anbd just want to run for the door!


anyway, been busy, fund raising all day, emails, calls and research, put some links up to some really great stuff, please try help, if you think you can let me know, I really want to raise some serious money this summer, a real positive thing can come out of the terrible week my family and friends have had.


Fingers crossed for the boys bike ride, Have emailed and asked we can take part, hope to be able to post ways to sponsor and full info for the weekend


the girls are doing race for life, I ll get the info and page sorted out and then we can hopefully get things up and running and get a confirmed arrangement for the party/fun day after the race where we can have some fun and rasise some money!


Being in isolation drives me mad, want to run out the door! having Skype helps, means I can see you all in your pjs and makes me feel better about being in mine!


was supposed to be catching up with work today and saying bye to the lovely Gillian, best wishes sweetie, mail me all your news!


Should be home tomorrow if the blood count is OK, home for the weekend would be great, got lots to get sorted out, and its chemo next week on Thursday, Skpying Lottie is great but nothing beats a cuddle!


Lots of people have asked for some info on cycle/drugs and just the way it all works, was hoping to post it today with links etc but had to be on a drip longer than I expected so it will have to wait until tomorrow


thanks Mandy and Mum for coming over today, now rest up! you both need it more than I do!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment