Total Pageviews

I get up when I want expect on thursday when I get rudely woken by the ... couhging spluttering and noise levels in the lister ssu!

Thursday must be my unlucky sleep day, its just like last week, woken up by someone/something else!
coughing, spluttering, general not nice noises from outside the room, again I m isolated, but would rather that than be on the ward with the illnesses etc, and Neutropenic means no germs allowed, so need to get better and get outta here asap! place is crawling with germs!

I feel ok todayu, its a bit like flu again, running nose, bit of headache, the hangover again fromt he chemo, but feel like this all the time and need to get used to it as its going to be the cycle for the next 123 weeks until they scan me to see if Lenny has reduced in size

Cant see Lottie, too many germs here for her to catch and they dont like little people on the ward, thats what they said last night, will ask again today for advice but ifn they think its too risky for her I wont see her, she is far too precious and its only two days maybe three and I ll be home, will skpye her over breakfast, she is getting used to seeing me in the computer screen

forgot a few things from my emergency bag, will re pack when I get out of here, first is my moisturiser! really cross about that one !
Also not bothered about makeup and thought I would be, I ve changed!
Good job my hair is short, looks ok this morning, no need to stlyle, could get used to the shorter hair, far less hassle, but I m trying not to get too attached as it could all go but maybe mine wont, maybe I can style it out for a bit, maybe it will thin and a few patches, gotta have some luck! hoppe I keep the eyebrows and eyelashes too!
Need some visiotrs today cant leave the room again, trapped here, germ free people only were the orders last night! looking forward to my top jester Mandy coming after work, she is the best sister EVER!

Cant enjoy the beautiful flowers that arrived yesterday from Mort and Miss T :-( least my house looks lovely and will when I get home for the weekend, there is nothing like getting home after you ve been trapped in a prision cell sorry hospital room, need to get used to this,going to happen very cycle( three weeks between chemo)

Cycle is chemo every 3 weeks, next one 3rd March in London again, will stay under their care for the chemo, but easier to come here to be neutropenic, not so hard to get home from either when you feel like a bag of spanners! and hopefully can see more people if closer to home

mmmmm what to do its 4.30am! going to be a long day isnt it, cant do anymore internet shopping, funds low! lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment