Total Pageviews

The N word!

well, knew it was coming, only gone and got neutropenic, well impressed with myself saw the signs early, even the cake and tea with laura and sarah didnt side track me, I knew I didnt feel well, time to call the CNS, advice to go to accident and emergency, thought I might get away with coming home, no such luck
Lenny the Lymphoma wants to stay here, bloody nuisance !

Keith wanted to have a swear box, everytime someone says neutropenic they put a pound in!

I ven got mums laptop , which is great but means I cant speak to mum through it, hope it works tomorrow so I can skpye Lottie over breakfast, she will get cross with me if I keep leaving her wioth Daddy, she told me today we have had fun this week bless her!

I told her I was off to work, think Mand explained I had to see the doctor again, miss her already, even the loud shouting abuse!

Had a good day today until the temperature rose and felt odd, least I know what to look out for next time, plus I m glad I didnt listen the best rest insisters, as I ve gotta rest now and would be feeling even more fed up!

Lottie cant come on the ward again, so if I behave maybe I can break out early again!
or somone can break me out!

In a side room in A and E, they trying to find me a side room on the ward, because I have to stay away from germs, its a bit like being a VIP!
Must pack a smaller more essentials bag when I get home, think I ve gone a bit overboard but was worried incase I got stuck in london again, least I can have visitors here, hope my hair doesnt fall out when I m here,havenmt got my hat or my new wig ( Cheryl I ve named her!)

anyway its 23.02 need to try sort my stuff out, and eat something, really hungry, what I wouldnt give to be at home
two nights and I ll be back, I did 8 days this will be easy peasy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment