Total Pageviews

Hilarious Horoscope - I m not somone to be messed with! todays theme tune!

Hilarious Horoscope today, they will think I m going mad in here laughing to myself at 4.59am
just read the following:

Looks Like you don't realise just how much charisma you possess, Gemini, When you turn on the charm no one can resist! but until now you put your success down to luck. Not so, its actually down to your unique personality. Start using your amazing gifts to turn a situation around
Hilarious, feel like I am turning this pants situation around, focused on raising loads of money! fund raising links will be updated by the weekend, need to complete a few things first, will do that today whilst stuck In here!

Instead of family day trips out,bit of shopping ,drinks with the girls, fun with Lottie and nice dinners with Mr M and baking this summer I will raise money for the fight against Lymphoma. I ll still do all those other things too as they are what I enjoy, not very exciting I know but they are me!

This year Charity is the Main focus,followed by FUN after getting better of course! but as Jo said I don't expect to make a full recovery I demand it! friends that know me know how demanding/. high standards I have,So I m afraid Lenny Lymphoma doesn't stand a chance against me! Do you know who you are dealing with?!?! lol

Music always help me when I m hospital, must listen to some more adult music, NDubz, shhh dont tell anyone! Keith hates my music!  shhh

 todays theme tune below!  need a dance off where is the gregs and mand!
 go listen to it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8GUPLQjuXY

Watch me while I stand here
Watch my feet, my stance, my body language
I'm not someone to be messed with
I'm a boss on a mission
You know you're challenging the best here
It's gonna be real hard
But I'm gonna be okay
As long as I try real hard
I'm always gonna find my way
I'ma find my way

I'ma stand up like a soldier
I'ma get them 'til it's over
I'll keep marching to the beat
'Til there's bruises on my feet
:-)

1 comment: