Total Pageviews

Busy Busy Busy while I can

Woke up too early, my own fault, can never get back to sleep once I m awake
laptop broken, wont switch on, great!
mum dropped hers off to borrow and cous Emma to the rescue with the netbook, what a star!

text Mrs B, good luck today, thinking of you both and cant wait to hear the news!

went to see GG, had breakfast there, lovely, slowly being able to eat again which is great, Emma popped by too and made it feel very normal today, thank you Emma.

Some idiot smashed my ma in laws windscreen in, people are mean, one more thing to fix, and whats the fun/point of it, never understand that stuff, and never will

Picked my cousin Col up for some lunch and a lovely present arrived, looked beautiful too, thank you girls, really cheered me up, shared few chocs with Col and will pamper myself later, really kind and thoughtful, so thank you

Colin really cheered me up, sorry for a few tears Col, I m ok once I've seen people once, so promise it wont happen again, nice to see some familiar faces, and feel normal, Lottie just loves uncle Col! he is a bit too much fun!

New bobble bottle arrived last night, must recommend them, filtered water on the move, Thanks Mrs Barber for the tip off, we ordered them what seems like ages ago now, got a green one!

More lovely cards arrived, thank you Mort and Miss T, and my sisters lovely card, made me cry but in a good way. and tap too. all these kind words make me feel overwhelmed every day, I just dont feel worthy.

thinking about the good things that are happening today, Mrs B is having her twins, cant wait to hear about her day, having little people is so magical although painful and emotional!

awaiting two special visitors today, more tears and tissues at the ready, but hopefully laughs like normal, want to run a few titles for the book by them, along came a tumour, then the family! The tuminator! the list goes on, maybe I can do a vote later, this blog stuff is still very new !
thank you to anyone that has sent me a lovely message, I m trying to reply to them all but got so much to get through, 1600 texts messages last week havent counted emails or facebook so promise to get there soon as I can but computer error didnt help!

anyway back to fundrasing etc been very busy will have to update u all tomorrow, looking for sponsers for a few events etc, watch this space.......next world peace and all endangered animals to protect, its a long list/job but I have some time on my hands now inbetween my three week chemo schedule/being the best mum possible and wife and sister/daught/cousin/friend !
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment