Total Pageviews

Lennys letter! and new blog design launch!

Saturday, been a good day, saw mum and dad, miss my mummy and daddy can’t wait to be home and be able to see them whenever I want!
Nan came to visit today and the Lovely Mr and Mrs Ellis

Lenny had his first card today, 56 cards in total now and I m claiming Lennys as mine seeing as he is squatting in my chest!
Card reads as follows
“Lenny, By the powers vested in us we hereby serve you a four month eviction notice, Please vacate the premises within this time frame or further action will be taken. You have over stayed your welcome, not that you were ever welcome.
The Tuminator as you already are aware is a major fighter, You have already lost , Just give up now. Cease and desist orders issued by the teamlyddonmerryweather supporters
Mr and Mrs Ellis”
Really made me laugh, thanks guys, always so good to me, the ice lolly was a treat too, really nice on my sore throat!.
Mr McCalla arrived, they gloved him up and an apron, must have thought u were germ ridden H, no one else had to! H was shortly followed by the lovely Miss Penman, with lovely milky drink treats too! And a promise of a shopping trip, cant wait to have a  girls fun day Penners!

A promise of some music arrived by text from Mr G, but the list was shocking, a real mixed bag, makes mine look good! Lol only Kieron liked it but he is in the same gang (40 age bracket!) and it pains them both to admit it!
I decided that everyone visiting needed to draw a picture on my board

Votes later for the winner? I ll try do a vote on the page tomorrow!
Secured a venue for the big charity bash, so excited rang Emma and Mandy to tell them! Bit too excited so had to tell them I would call them back, so many ideas, need to have a meeting with Mrs Lane  when I return home with us and the fund raising committee!
Really likes Claire’s idea last night, a pirate night out, then we can all wear a scarf/hat out and I wont look the odd one out!  Brilliant idea, maybe we can turn it into a charity event!

Keith coming tomorrow, can’t wait to see him again, Lottie been a good girl today, had lots of fun with Auntie Mandy and Nannie, still has a black eye, glad I m not there to look like I did that to her!  Miss her more than I can say, wont dwell on that as I will only cry
No news on my neutrophil count, maybe tomorrow Doctor said could be a day or so more, need to get home, I m too busy for neutropenic arrangements!
Mandy and Tracey came tonight, cheered me up,  had a laugh at Mandy’s expense, apparently she fell over on the mud outside and nearly did herself an injury, maybe she could have ended up next door, on my ward! Could have had some fun on a Saturday night in ssu!
I must say how lovely the staff are here, they really are, they deserve more recognition for the work they do, I couldn’t do these 12 hour shifts and listen to the upset and distress that I m trying to pretend I can’t hear!
Big news story is the new blog design, thank you Jo, a real superstar, can’t wait to look at it a bit more in to it when I have some more time, so much we can do, especially now I have my own designer! The page is so more like my style, bright breezy and happy, thank you again Jo, a real star as always
Anyway need to sleep, need to look my best for My Mr Merryweather tomorrow x


No comments:

Post a Comment