Total Pageviews

The Fight

http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Cancertypes/Lymphomanon-Hodgkin/TypesofNHL/DiffuselargeB-cell.aspx

here is what we are fighting, should have started at the beginning, but this is my new toy, never made a blog before! only started this morning, so its all very new!

been a busy day on the phone for most of it, so much to organise, but i m happy with that, keeps me out of trouble all day and away from internet shopping! Charity stuff under way, watch this space!  Mrs Lane helping me with that one, and my brilliant sis with some great ideas!

Today is hair cut day, starting to thin, so lets try a few new styles out, waiting for my lovely friend Mrs Smith to come and  make it look nice! never had short hair before, quite excited, pending the result some pics may follow! thanks Laura for the lovely pics , A* for your homework today ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment